Have your say
The Women’s Safety and Justice Taskforce is inviting anyone wanting to contribute to the Taskforce’s consideration of:
- women and girls’ experiences of the criminal justice system as victims/survivors of sexual violence
- women and girls’ experiences of the criminal justice system as offenders or accused persons
- coercive control and the need for a specific offence of commit domestic.
Submissions can be made at any time and can be made confidentially (if desired) and securely online.
Read our terms of reference.
Alternatives to online submissions:
If you would prefer to make a submission via post, please ensure you complete a submission questionnaire (available below) and provide it with your submission.
Submission Questionnaires – only for people providing submissions via post.
- Submission Questionnaire – for individuals (DOCX), (PDF)
- Submission Questionnaire – for organisations (DOCX), (PDF)
Submissions can be made via post to:
Women’s Safety and Justice Taskforce
GPO Box 149
BRISBANE QLD 4001